Be fee-free for life
5th February 2020
Are your existing ISAs performing as well as you would like? To boost your returns in the run-up to the new tax year, we are offering you zero-fees for life if you transfer £10,000 or more of your existing ISAs to Crowd2Fund by the 5th of April 2020.
Your whole account will not be charged any fees for as long as you hold the transferred ISA or ISAs with Crowd2Fund*. This means if you already hold investments and ISAs with Crowd2Fund, they will also be fee-free.
Crowd2Fund currently charges a 1% investor fee, applied when you receive repayments from businesses. With a fee-free account, you will have more interest to reinvest into the businesses you wish to support, therefore boosting your long term returns. You will also benefit from greater compound interest earnings, as you will earn interest on these enhanced earnings.
For example, if you transfer your 2016/17 ISA, worth £12k by the 5th of April, you would not pay any fees for as long as you held it with us. If you withdraw some or all of the £12k in your 2016/17 ISA, your account would be eligible for fees again.
It's easy to transfer your funds to a Crowd2Fund IFISA account, here’s how:
- You will need to complete this form and post it to Crowd2Fund, 242 Acklam Road, London, W10 5JJ.
- When we have received the form, we will formally request the funds from your old ISA manager via post.
- Your old ISA manager will usually post the existing ISA to us as a cheque.
- As soon as we receive and process the cheque, the funds will arrive in your wallet, ready to invest in live opportunities and those on The Exchange.
- If you meet the conditions of the offer, zero-fees will be implemented on the 6th of April. Because the length of this process is also dependent on your old ISA manager and can often take two weeks, the deadline to transfer applies to us receiving your transfer request form.
*If you transfer out or withdraw funds from the ISA/s you transferred to Crowd2Fund to meet this offer then your account will be eligible for the 1% fees again.
Got a question?
Email or call us today if you want to ask us about any aspect of Crowd2Fund.
- +44 (0) 203 735 5669
Press & Media
Want to write about us?
- +44 (0) 203 735 5669