If we haven’t met your expectations, then please let us know so we can do our best to keep you happy. Crowd2Fund is always looking for opportunities to improve and ensure the best investing experience. We really appreciate our investor community and we want to keep our investors onboard.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your name and contact details
- The subject and details of your complaint
- Any details that would be useful to help resolve the issue
The complaints process
Once you have submitted your complaint, we will then follow this process:
- We aim to get your complaint resolved in 3 business days or, if we are unable to solve your query within that time, we will let you know and keep you informed of the progress. Your complaint should be resolved.
- If you are unsatisfied with the customer service you have received in response to your complaint, or your complaint has not been resolved, then it will be escalated to a member of the management team who will get in touch within 5 business days. We would hope that this would result in reaching a solution.
- The rules state that the complaint must be resolved within 8 weeks, therefore, if you are not satisfied with the resolution or have not received a response within the 8 weeks, then it is your right to go to the Financial Ombudsman should you wish to escalate further. They will then investigate and conduct an independent review.
The Financial Ombudsman can be contacted below:
0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123
Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR