12th July 2022
Want to fund faster? Here’s how …
We find our fastest funding businesses are those that take the time to ensure they are providing all the necessary assets and content that will excite investors. Entrepreneurs that are eager to harness the support of their existing clients/customers by delivering a consistent message across all channels tend to fund quickly with us at Crowd2Fund. This article is a simple step-by-step guide designed to help you boost your funding round.
1. Increase awareness of your campaign. In order to raise awareness of your campaign, aim to increase your social media presence. Email your campaign link to your clients/customers, and share it across your social media channels.
2. Interact with our socials. Boost your funding speed by following our social media accounts; making sure to like, comment and repost.
3. Share creative videos and content. Creative videos and content increase awareness and excite investors. Share this content on your social media accounts, and with our content team. Here’s an example of a video that PLANKS created for their Crowd2Fund campaign… and here’s a secret… they overfunded.
4. Share your news with our content team. Whether you win an award, complete an exciting project, or reach an impressive milestone, share it with our content team. We can share your successes with our investors to further boost your campaign.
5. Make your campaign appealing to investors. By offering high interest rates, having quick responses to questions and adding a profile picture to your campaign, we recognised increased engagement from investors.
Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results. Your capital invested is not covered for compensation in the event of a loss by the FSCS. Tax treatment will depend on the individual circumstances and may be subject to change. Please see our Risk section before making an investment decision.