EXPEDE IT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Expede IT Solutions, is a socially responsible consultancy that offers a range of IT and strategic services for higher education institutions. With a vision to level the playing field for all students from various backgrounds, they help universities and colleges prepare for the future through innovation, integration, and information intelligence. The funds raised will be used to continue their expansion plan.
Transforming Universities For Tomorrow - Supporting every 16-25 year old to be the best they can be.
We provide five main services:
• Information Security Management - We develop a risk-based security strategy that effectively detects, responds to, and prevents security threats and challenges.
• Strategic Development - We provide solutions for today’s challenges across the sector.
• Infrastructure Services - We lay down the foundations of IT to deliver the very best student experience at university.
• Student Engagement - By developing personalized and timely capabilities, systems, and services we keep students engaged in their educational journey throughout the year.
• Student Experience - From applicants to alumni, we continuously improve our client's systems, capabilities, and services to maintain the best student experience and directing them to services when they need them.
As a company, we make sure that our team feels appreciated and valued, and hold ourselves up to the highest ethical standards. We believe in embracing, learning, and improving, hence why we create meaningful and memorable relationships with our clients. Creativity and innovation are a part of our company culture and that is why we create the very best projects for our clients.
We lead by example and deliver fundamental and sustainable change to the education system. We believe in positive change and want to further our reach in this by continuing our expansion plans.
Our revenue has risen by around £120k from last year. Our main revenue contributor, the business consultancy, has not been affected by the impacts of COVID-19. Some of our clientele have also increased the use of our services due to the need of more technological assistance like many other sectors. For our services that previously required a physical presence, we have used this period as an opportunity to develop virtual/remote alternatives.
Credit Risk Comments:
Three business directors are providing a personal guarantee, this means that if the business fails the directors become personally liable for the loan. One of the directors is a homeowner, this does not mean there are assets to cover the loan in the event the business fails. There have been no CCJs for the business or director. There will be a cross-company guarantee with Expede Consulting Ltd.
Where will the funds go?
"Transforming Universities For Tomorrow - Supporting every 16-25 year old to be the best they can be."